<VV> May 14, 1969

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sat May 14 18:32:36 EDT 2005

I hope all you folks on the list took time away from your
keyboards and PC's to get out and drive your Corvairs
today, the anniversary of the end of Corvair production in
Willow Run, Michigan. For my part I spent the morning
installing my new Clark's interior (best $400 spent on
this car!) in my almost modern 1964 Spyder convertible.
Then I folded the top back and took a spin around the
neighborhood. After that and feeling a little guilty
driving such a "new" car I hopped in the Crocus Cream '60
Monza and took it around the block as well. Corvairs are
great! Thank you GM for building them for us. - Caveman
Pete