<VV> New "Communique Trader" forum

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Sun May 15 11:35:56 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

I have quite a few duplicate copies of the Communique and I am missing a
handful to have a complete set from 1975 to current.

In order to facilitate trading/selling of the Communique (I can't imagine
that I am the ONLY person who has both extra copies and am missing some
versions) I've created a "Communique Trader" section to assist people in
completing their collections of the Communique and to assist new members in
starting a collection.

The Communique Trader section of virtualcorvairclub.com is found here:

http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

If you get a chance, take a few moments to post any extra versions you may
have and/or any versions that you need.

Kind Regards,

Joe West
Administrator