<VV> 12,000th archive post and some pretty funny searches...

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Sun May 15 14:04:56 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/15/2005 10:33:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk writes:

Actually, I meant to say that I suspect a fault in the search engine,
because I did a search for 'global warming', and it hardly came up with
any - yet I know for sure that I have posted enough about it in the past  to
have severely p***ed certain people off!

But Alan that's on talk GGGGGG not VV

Youth would  be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
"Herbert  Asquith"

rich
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com_ (http://www.shepswoodncrafts.com/)
www.shepswoodncrafts.com/laserengraving.html