Fw: <VV> Gasoline Coming Out Exhaust

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon May 16 12:16:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/16/2005 5:32:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
qcc65 at comcast.net writes:

It's  impossible for gasoline to come out the exhaust.
Good Point - No matter how  rich you run it, It will always burn ->

UNSNIP.......

wrong,  wrong, wrong (and I have a witness)

When Da Chuckster and I rebuilt the  carbs on the SEUM, the passenger side
float valve
was apparently stuck  open and gas SPRAYED out the exhaust on that side as
the car  ran.

I guess on a 140, that is possible. Was it a 140 or a 110? I wonder  what a
110 would have done. I'll bet it might have resembled a Jet engine out  that
single exhaust. Or just exploded!

PS - If the Chuckster is the witness - I'd go look for a credible one  <grin>
 -Seth