<VV> Backlite trim cleaning??

goofyroo at excite.com goofyroo at excite.com
Mon May 16 12:52:56 EDT 2005

>>>Any thoughts on how to get this stuff off without ruining the trim??

If it's silicone, the most effective way to make it fall off is to clamp it between two case halves.  ;-)

Seriously, I don't know what breaks up silicone, but if it's latex caulk, there is a product called Goof Off that claims it will dissolve latex.  Might be a painstaking procedure, but I have used Goof Off to fix household painting errors, and it works.

Michael Smith
Dallas