<VV> IdiotBay (was Lunacy strikes Corvair Colletors!) (NO CORVAIR)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk
Mon May 16 13:04:03 EDT 2005

I am selling some accessories on eBay at the moment (ID I am using is
sidevalve_it), and this week I listed a bud vase that cost me $5.

Look what it has done:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4549386472

In case you aren't up with the exchange rate at the moment, this is almost
exactly $40. It's amazing what VW enthusiasts will bid for things!

Now I have to work out where I can get some more of them (the shop I bought
them from went bust soon after I got them).

Cheers

Alan

P.S. I have copied this to vv-talk, and I suggest that anyone who replies to
it deletes VV from the subject line, to avoid upsetting the self-righteous
and bad-tempered idiots who invariably send me rude emails if I dare to post
something off-topic...