Fw: <VV> tool kit, how high could it have been?

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Mon May 16 23:38:24 EDT 2005

it didn't get to that price by itself, i checked the bidding, looks like
several people thought it was worth more than a hundred dollars,, and
finding value is what an auction is all about,, the losing bidder might be
kicking him/herself right now.. maybe a few more dollars would have won it,,

looking at the bidding, crazy might have pulled out some hair!!! looks like
turbo bid in the last 15 seconds of the auction! (boy that pisses me off,,,
unless im the one doing it)

who knows how high it might have gone if it was a live auction, with the
bidding only ending with the final rap of the hammer!

Thanks!

Joe,