<VV> Edsel...(no vair)

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 01:32:20 EDT 2005

Anyone else on the list have any experiences with
Edsels?  seems like we're home to the
not-so-loved-cars at this house...two vairs and an
Edsel...

Anyway, just thought I'd note that even though my vair
is currently in Group Red status, I still have the 58
Edsel Corsair to cruise...so this Thursday I plan on
taking it out to go and meet up with a bunch of other
old car guys in the area at DQ and talk cars.  Should
be a great time.

The power steering in it was sadly disconnected as the
pipes were leaking and finding new parts for that
thing...well...you can't.

Other than that, it's agreat running car, with a
fairly nice paint job on it.  I'm excited to get out
and step on that 410 ci. V-8...makes me feel all warm
and fuzzy inside.  So does the Am TUBE
radio...(actually, we have a newer deck in there
mounted to an ashtray((so we can take it out at shows
to hid the ugliness and put the original in)) that
plays tapes and things...)

Not a big post, but it's old car related, so I figured
what the hey...

Yup,

Ryan Verthein
65 Corsa Coupe *GROUP RED*
Running for BoD Cen. DiV. (Your Votes app.)
VISIT MY Corvair AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/