<VV> REALITY HAS STRUCK

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 17 16:02:44 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/2005 9:01:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
khammett at stainlessfab.com writes:

Not that  it's at all guaranteed but if I have to leave my car someplace that
I feel  uncomfortable, I pull the coil wire totally out and take it with me.
Even  ignition disablers could be bypassed at the engine compartment.   An
engine lid lock would go a long way towards keeping someone  out.

Mark Noakes

For all to know - I have made special Coil - "non-wires" for several  people.
They look just like a coil wire but have no internal path. I can crimp  metal
ends on and install boots. I suggest rubber tubing and filling it  with some
type of silicone sealer. Tubing alone is not too good. Some hot sparks  might
jump that air gap, especially if damp!  People remove the real coil  wires and
install the "decoy". The damn car won't start!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems