<VV> REALITY HAS STRUCK

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 17 16:20:06 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/2005 1:09:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

If I  were a car thief, I'd have a known good coil wire in my bag of  tricks.

Attachments (if any) are scanned with anti-virus  software.

Later, JR

The dead coil wire should be only one of several defenses, I would think.  An
ignition kill switch and some type of fuel cutoff. Now as to the snatch  and
grabber with the tow trucks - What short of a .357 magnum is a defense for
that? A vibration alarm would let you know what happened as he pulls  away! -
Seth