<VV> REALITY HAS STRUCK

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 17 16:20:58 EDT 2005

I don't like rubber connections in the engine compartment.  Maybe something
could be designed which appears to be an in line filter, but has a fuel
cutoff located out of sight - on the bottom side.  Car will start and run
for a block or two.  Thief now has a non-running car in the middle of
traffic.  Likely, he/she will abandon at that point?

Later, JR