<VV> REALITY HAS STRUCK

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Tue May 17 16:44:21 EDT 2005

"The dead coil wire should be only one of several defenses, I would think.  An
ignition kill switch and some type of fuel cutoff. Now as to the snatch  and
grabber with the tow trucks - What short of a .357 magnum is a defense for
that? A vibration alarm would let you know what happened as he pulls  away! -
Seth"

Loosen ALL of your lug nuts!!

First thing is not to advertise what you have done to your vehicle to
help 'secure' it. Anyone lurking here could find out where you live,
not too dificult to do if someone knows what they are doing. Although,
I am for suggestions on different things to do.

The back door to my garage got kicked in a few years ago, thankfully
our master bedroom is over the garage. We came down and spooked
whoever it was. From what we could figure, and from talking to some of
the locals, the person was after my 84 Jeep CJ. There are a few people
who would love to have it, without paying.... It sounded like they
were trying to get my garage door open. I found the Jeep with the
doors open. I have done a few things to prevent theft. If anything, it
will at least slow them down a bit. From now on, the rifle comes with
me when we here any strange noises......

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine