<VV> Re: INline gas turnoff

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Tue May 17 20:30:03 EDT 2005

 JR,
    Point taken. But, in my mind, I wouldn't want to risk the life of others
for a delayed anti-theft tool...(I was going to say theft deterrant but seeing
how this works AFTER the theft...)
     Another thought, if the person was to get away with the car and then it
stop...whoaaa are talking a PO'D theif...you can expect major damage to the
door as he left.
   I would go with the ol' battery lever, a lock mechanism BEHIND the license
plate (I heard that on here or in the tech manual sometime) as well as a
visible deterrant like the CLUB...anything to make them spend time and they will
move on to a easier target.
In a message dated 5/17/2005 8:22:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,