<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 110

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue May 17 22:42:27 EDT 2005

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:03:58 -0500
From: Mike Kost <vairmike at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: <VV> Re:  VA antique vehicle plates

mhicks130 at cox.net wrote:

><SNIP> I got pulled over this morning by one of York countie's finest and he
claims it doesn't.  I ended up not getting a ticket (but I had to listen to an
hour long lecture on biblical revelations?!?!?).  <SNIP>

>mike

Did you at least get the "Gentleman's" name so that you can properly
enlighten him now that you have been enlightened?

Mike Kost

You know he actually gave me his card! I did such a good job of being a nice guy and not be confrontational that he actually shook my hand, offered to swap rides with me (he had a cool Harley police bike) and waved to me as he drove off.  He was a nice guy - just completely wrong about the state inspection thing and antique plates.

He also had some strange religious beliefs but I try not to hold that against anyone.  I still dont' think he should be spending taxpayer's time preaching to people he pulls over.  I'm going to assume he meant well.

I'm going to enlighten his boss first - hopefully I won't have to enlighten him the next time he pulls me over.

mike