<VV> Vintage tags

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed May 18 00:36:36 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/2005 11:22:07 PM Central Standard Time,  ronh at owt.com
writes:

As  usual, California has the more sensible rule.

Well, there's a first time for everything.

Here in Oz (Kansas) we change our air frequently with almost constant
breezes (30 MPH+). We also don't have many trees, people or cars. Therefore, we
don't have any state inspections for pollution or safety. We can run regular,
vanity, antique or year of manufacture tags on our vintage cars. The only
difference is the property tax rate. None of these tags limit vehicle  operation.

There's no place like home (even if it's an adopted home)
Ned