<VV> Re: VA antique vehicle plates-minimal Corvair

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed May 18 08:45:13 EDT 2005

Heck, Alan, that reminds me of the time I was stopped for speeding in my '65
Corvair back in my college days.  I was pulled over 2 blocks after I had
come to a full stop for doing 50 in a 30mph zone.  I tried to tell the
policeman that it was impossible for a Corvair to accelerate that fast.
Didn't work.

Bill Hubbell