Fwd: <VV>WHAT IS IT?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed May 18 11:52:17 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/17/2005 8:08:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark at noakes.com writes:

> I could see the teenage kid in the back seat with a confused face mouth the
> words "what is it?"  What surprised me was that the older adults in the car
> didn't seem to know either.

I love it when that happens.  The best time was after the blue Monza had a
first class paint job and none of the emblems were back on yet.  So guys
followed me for miles before a traffic light stopped both cars.  One of them got out,
ran up breathlessly and asked if my car was a Lancia.  Said he had ten
dollars riding on it.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
All code red today