<VV> Bosch relays

Dave Morris BigD at DaveMorris.com
Wed May 18 14:03:02 EDT 2005

I picked up a bucket of those Bosch relays at the Carrollton Texas location
of Altex for $2.99 a piece.  I think they were termed "fuel pump relay"
there.  You could get the matching relay socket already wired with heavy
gauge wire also for $2.99 a piece.  I don't seem them on the Altex web
site, so you might have to call.

Dave Morris