<VV> Paint stripper...

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Wed May 18 17:31:22 EDT 2005

I'll give you the typical "consultant" answer.: "It depends".

Seriously, it depends on how many layers of paint are on the car and what kind of paint it is. Start out with a gallon then pick up more as (if) you need it. I
use NAPA "Aircraft" stipper.

I assume you've already done your research and know the potential issues of strippers (both short term health issues and long-term paint adherence issues).
I dislike using strippers at all.... but sometimes they are the most practical tool for the job.

Bill Elliott