<VV> Re: HELP WITH SMALL PG PART?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed May 18 19:07:56 EDT 2005

anyone know where i can get some of those little dirt shield/vents used on
the pump cover of a pg? i need at least 2( to replace broken plastic ones) or 3.
they were metal or plastic. i am putting 2 powerslides together for my stuff
now.
also... can i put a late valve body and low piston on an early without
problems?  and i found 3 different front pump housings.   i have had a collection of
parts here a long time for pg's and when i am done with these units they are
up for grabs, i am going to severeley reduce my parts stash soon.
regards,tim colson