<VV> Dr. Jack, counter help NO CORVAIR

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Thu May 19 22:17:52 EDT 2005

That is the same math that I came up with JR, but I thought maybe I was
missing something.

So what have we learned from this? Chuck is a so so tipper and the server
was rightfully confused :o).

>From my experience, kids that get used to computers making their decisions,
get confused with common sense. On the other hand, people that are waiting
tables and depend on tips for their living, know math very well.

Marc Sheridan

From: "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>