<VV> Carbs

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 00:15:04 EDT 2005

Question of the day from me...

Does anybody have sitting around, that they'd like to
get rid of, a 110 carb setup they'd like to throw my
way for cheap that they'd sell to me, but wasn't
something they were planning on TRYING to get rid of

(My thought is that, I'd like to find someone with
one, see what they want, and come up with the dough
for the setup)

they don't even have to be really nice, I could
rebuild em myself if they really needed it.  I decided
I don't think this 110 is worth having brand sapnkin
shiny rebuilt new carbs, cause it's not that pretty of
an engine, and I just want to get the sucker running
and driving.

I still need all new brake lines, wheel cylinders, and
a dual MC, too...so I'm trying to find stuff that
isn't as expensive other than that so I don't have to
put a lot of newer more expensive parts on it.

Thanks very much.

You guys rock, has anyone told you that lately?

Ryan Verthein
65 Corsa Coupe *GROUP RED*
Running for BoD Cen. DiV. (Your Votes app.)
VISIT MY Corvair AT http://www.geocities.com/chevyd51/