<VV> Calling All Cavemen (and Cavewomen?)

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 20 10:45:57 EDT 2005

Important Cave Newz! We need to get our act together and
report back to the Mother Ship in Lemont, IL. Our 2004
Chapter report never happened. If we don't send it in
pronto we are Cave Dust! To prevent this from happening I
have offered to complete the 2004 report and soon as that
one is done I'll work on the 2005 report as well. Harry
says we have 12 members. One of them (Alan) left the fold
so I won't report him. Of the other eleven(11), ten (10)
of us are CORSA members. If we report a non-CORSA member
then the "club" has to pony up $20 for the required filing
fee. You know who you are, so please respond to me
off-line at: pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net. I will follow up
this VV message with a short announcement in the CORSA
Communique so we can grow the club with all folks
interested in the restoration and preservation of the
first, and best year of our favorite car, the Chevrolet
Corvair. Thanks for the bandwidth. - Caveman Pete