<VV> Auction in Lancaster PA w/'64 convert

John Hower jehower at comcast.net
Fri May 20 17:05:32 EDT 2005

Yeah, that guy has one helluva collection of anything and everything. The
building covers about half a city block and is, I think, four stories tall.
I saw a fraction of the collection years ago, and that took several hours.

The Lancaster paper had one thing wrong: It's in the City of Lebanon in
Lebanon County...been separate from Lancaster County since 1813.

The Shuey family also makes outstanding pretzels still baked in coal fired
brick ovens. They only open a few days a week and people line up outside
before they open so they can get a spot in line.

John Hower
'64 Monza coupe

Here's a short version...