<VV> Re: EM still has electrical problems

penneyracer1 penneyracer1 at earthlink.net
Sat May 21 21:02:14 EDT 2005

Hi all once again.

          My '64 monza keeps draining batteries. I put in a new one and 8 hours later it was totally dead. I am asuming it has a short somewhere, but I have no idea how to troubleshoot it. Today I tried a diferent generator,regulator, and then the gen light came on very dim, then continued to get brighter. After a ten minute drive, I shut the car off and wouldn't start again. The multimeter showed varying voltage anywhere from 12.60 to 13 volts. Any ideas?