<VV> My Fans

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sun May 22 10:17:27 EDT 2005

Yes. If you have a coupling nut and a bolt that fits it, you can make
yourself a nice gauge for this (I've never done this). Thread the nut onto
the bolt, then use your calipers to measure it as you turn the nut to get
your distance. If you want to be fancy, thread a regular nut onto the bolt
ahead of the coupling nut, and when the coupling nut is in the right
position, tighten the regular nut against it to hold it in place.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C