<VV> Re: [fastvair] Autocross success

David Lucas burnnvair at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 02:33:28 EDT 2005

 I'm sure you know much more about this than me, but
I've been having good luck with a "Petrol King"
regulator against the Weber on my Spyder .... By the
gage its staying right on the money ...
Where I'm having trouble jetting for the transition
into the boost ..

I have to ask ... I keep coming across the an article
in "Corvair Performance Handbook " (1963 ) about the
no.73 Bill Thomas / Mike Jones car ... I'm assuming
it's the same car .... Wow ... Big changes over Her
career ... What a great car to find and bring back to
the track !

   Dave Lucas

I seem to be having more trouble