<VV> JR Update and Rain

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 24 02:19:52 EDT 2005

Yes,

Geoffrey and sister (Julie? - I think), were able to meet me and point out
an historic Route 66 bridge to me.  They are two very enthusiastic Corvair
minded folks - and come from a long time Corvair family, based on our brief
( 1/2 hour or so) meeting.

I'm JUST NOW getting to the messages (350) that came in while I was on that
trip.  This is the first I learned of the mishap.  So, hope they are both OK
and the car is not "critical" either.

Yes, I WILL get to part 4 - and beyond, but since I was out of town AGAIN in
a Corvair - it might take a couple days to get back in the groove on that.

Later, JR