<VV> Memory test -- parking brake alarm switch

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Tue May 24 09:54:59 EDT 2005

As a further note, it is strange that the image of the brake alarm
mounting instructions that Joe West pointed to was generated in 1961,
but the P & A lists the part for the 1967, even though the mounting
bracket shown in the instructions looks identical to the one supplied
with the switch, and the bracket has no utility when the switch is used
in the door jamb.

Anyway, thanks BBRT for your contribution

kirby