<VV> Spatter PAINT

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 09:37:43 EDT 2005

There are different patterns and shades for different years.  If you want to
stay stock looking, order correct one from one of the regular Corvair
vendors.  Otherwise, your FLAPS should have something that will be close.
Be aware that these are water base paints.  You might wish to lay down a
protective layer first.

Later, JR