<VV> Spatter PAINT

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed May 25 22:21:56 EDT 2005

Yeah, I know how it's done because my buddy runs a business spraying bedliners.  If you find a place that uses the same type of system that he does "High Pressure, High Temp" it drys in something like 5 seconds, runs are rarely a problem<G>.  Masking off and spraying around the MC shouldn't be an issue either.  They use a special tape that has a piano wire embedded in it.  After spraying they grab the end of the wire and pull it out leaving a nice edge around the masked area.  My trunk is in great shape right now, so the bedliner will wait for a bit, I've got bigger fish to fry, like getting the "Yuma Rampside" certified for the road here in Canuckland.

Regards,
Joel