<VV> Corvair in Brits

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu May 26 12:19:57 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <jwcorvair at aol.com>
> Regardless, Alan has some really interesting cars (Lancia's rule and Lotus
rocks) as well as having one of the few Corvairs in the U.K. So, I really
don't care what his politcal leaning might be.

> Joe White (closer to an interior)
There is Another.

A customer of ours, in the travel business, tells me his girl friend/wife
has a Corvair stashed in a garage somewhere in England.

Seems a bit trivial, I know, but with TWO corvairs they could start a club,
maybe even get up a Corvair Race; perhaps a special pre-F1 special interest
race at Silverstone ... (g) ....

regards, ken campbell, deltawerkes.