<VV> Rings

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu May 26 14:12:56 EDT 2005

We used to sell Grants a few years back but had a lot of customer
complaints about the one-piece oil control ring - the complaints were
PERCEPTIONS (aren't many of them?) rather than any actual bad
experiences. I agree that the three piece are better, but we never had
any customer complaints on the Grants that could be traced back to the
oil control rings - now..........with Grants there were, however, other
problems..........Lon

www.corvairunderground.com
PORTLAND IN JULY!! TIME'S RUNNING OUT!  www.corsaoregon.com