<VV> Shipping to Canada

Tom Wright tomsmail at sympatico.ca
Thu May 26 17:34:12 EDT 2005

>I can only dream - it takes 5-6 weeks to get vendor product to Canada :-(
>Bob

I have ordered from Clark's and it has been on my door in Southern Ontario in 2-3 days (UPS) or 5-7 post. Nothing but praise for (most of) the vendors.

On the other hand, the Canadian post orifice in Montreal has a special place in my heart. I bought a pair of LM headlight bezels privately and they were shipped to me via said office in the next province. These 'Postal Workers' saw fit to take the bezels out of the box, bend both of them lengthways, rewrap them in the original paper, put them back in the box and send them along to me after a three week delay.

I can understand a shipping mishap, but I would like someone to try and explain to me how these FuMo's managed to take both items out, bend both of them and then ship them along with a note saying 'We try not to let this happen, but sorry it did.'

It's not just the money, I want an explanation, because I can't think of one that would even begin to sound plausible. But perhaps I shouldn't complain (until I have all the parts I need, anyway).

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage
Corsa Ontario