<VV> Keep or Delete the off-topic posts from the VV Archive?

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 22:05:11 EDT 2005

I think NOTHING should be deleted

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe West" <joew at diveaz.com>
To: <BobHelt at aol.com>; "VV" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Keep or Delete the off-topic posts from the VV Archive?

Hi Bob,

In the strictest sense:

Humor would be off-topic
anything marked <off Topic> would be off-topic
anything marked <no-Corvair> would be off-topic
anything with absolutely no Corvair content would be off-topic

And by the way... it won¹t be my rules... it will be the rules of the
majority of the members who care to participate in making a decision.

People could say:

Delete only the posts marked <humor> and <off-topic> and <no-Corvair> but
leave everything else.

or

people could say:

Delete only the posts marked <off-topic> and leave everything else.

I¹m going to do what the majority want.  I absolutely don¹t care one way or
the other... if I were ³Forced² to lean one way or the other, I¹d choose to
leave everything for historical purposes and not delete a single post.

But...

I absolutely do not want to bias folks.  We have some strong-willed people
here and I want them to speak up for what they want.

Again... majority wins.  The poll has an area to post your thoughts in
detail... and I¹m going to do what people vote for and what they say that
they want.

This group certainly isn¹t shy about voicing their opinions... all I¹m
asking is; tell me what you want.

Joe