<VV> "Buttercup" Retired, Long live the Queen

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri May 27 07:55:05 EDT 2005

Wait a minute; I want to claim the title of the lost 'buttercup'. I am
truely sorry to see that Louis has sold his '76 CDV, BUT Carol MADE me
purchase a beautiful '78 triple yellow (interior, exterior, roof) Eldorado.
Louis and I have exchanged photos of our beloved chariots (like proud
parents of there children), and I believe I should carry on the tradition of
'buttercup'.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD