<VV> 4 door dome light question

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri May 27 17:02:42 EDT 2005

At 02:14 hours 05/25/2005, Ron wrote:
>Narrow end pointing back in my yet untouched Lakewood.
>RonH
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael E. Sweaney" <monza17 at cox.net>

Done light in my '60 4-door has broad end forward, narrow end towards the
rear, as does both Lakewoods.

The '60 *is* a later production car, built March of '60, and of course the
Lakewoods are '61.

Now I guess I'll be compelled to be checking dome light installs in '60
model 4-doors at shows.  ;)

tony..