<VV> Leather Cleaner - no corvair

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri May 27 15:44:16 EDT 2005

White leather is a HUGE challenge.

This is the best cleaner and the best leather food that I have EVER used (and I've used most of the big names...):

http://www.leatherique.com/

Using their system to clean and redye two leather interiors right now. So far I am extremely impressed. BUT... I've not tried it on anything white....

Bill Elliott