<VV> Modifying LM side windows...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 28 15:21:28 EDT 2005

I was watching a show called Overhaulin' a few weeks ago. I'm sure many
of you have seen it. As far as I'm concerned it's pure porn! You
know... stuff that looks great but you'll never touch it!   ;op

Anyway, They removed the wind wing windows on the side of whatever car
they were working on.
I'm wondering if there is a way to remove the wind wing windows from
the doors on the LM coupe?