<VV> Modifying LM side windows...

RKAT edbaloo at verizon.net
Sat May 28 21:47:08 EDT 2005

I had emailed them about doing a Corvair... No response..

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp

Maine

In a message dated 5/28/2005 3:34:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cash.case at sbcglobal.net

I was  watching a show called Overhaulin' a few weeks ago. I'm sure many
of you  have seen it. As far as I'm concerned it's pure porn! You
know... stuff  that looks great but you'll never touch it!    ;op

They had some of the cars they did on the show at a show here in Portland
this last winter and all I can say is I wish they would do one of my Vairs.
They
 cars looked better up close then on TV.

Youth would  be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
"Herbert  Asquith"

rich
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com_ (http://www.shepswoodncrafts.com/)
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com/laserengraving.html_