<VV> Survey: How Many Made It Home? - Me "S" category

Jim Houston tampatexan at earthlink.net
Sun May 29 14:35:37 EDT 2005

When I bought my 65 Monza Coupe from a guy in South Carolina, I drove it
home without incident....

Of course, I must confess that I only drove it about 2 miles from where
I met the transporter to my house!  :-D

But, the car has been trouble free for over a year and several hundred
miles, so I suppose I could have driven it all the way from S.C. if I
had decided to do that..

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL