<VV> Survey: How Many Made It Home?

RKAT edbaloo at verizon.net
Sun May 29 16:57:39 EDT 2005

I rented a tow dolly and towed mine on a one hour journey to my house. All
four carbs were off the motor. I got a transport plate from my town office,
they asked why I wanted one, "most people tow without one". With my luck..
And I had to drive by a state police barracks. Rebuilt the four carbs and it
fired up. It's got a tick in it, I'll deal with that after the body work is
done.  The 86 Camaro I bought wayyy back, drove that 2.5 hours with plates
from my brothers car, no insurance or inspection. Stopped to fuel up and two
state police officers pulled in for fuel. Lucklily I made it without
incedent. Never again will I do that..

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp