<VV> How Many Made It Home?

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac at sympatico.ca
Sun May 29 17:12:40 EDT 2005

Talking about making it home.  I had a '64 Spyder Convertible that I sold on
eBay. The guy who bought the car is from New Hampshire and I reside in
Toronto CANADA.  The guy drove here in a rented car and called me from the
west end of the city, while I reside in the east end. He wanted to be picked
up. I went to the hotel where he was staying followed him to the airport to
return the rental.  We then drove home in my Neon home. On the way home
(about 45 mins) he was asking me about my Spyder and all the things I had
done to it and what is to be done.  As I was pulling into my driveway I
opened the garage door and gave him the keys to the car and told him to
bring it out.  He wanted to first do the paper work;   He then took the car
out and asked if the fuel gauge worked as it was showing full, I assured him
that it was correct.  He then put on a set of license plates that he had
brought and drove off to Niagara to show his wife and 10 year old son (who
had come with him) the sights.  I never heard from him for a few days.  I
was wondering how his trip to New Hampshire went.  I then noticed on the
eBay feedback he had left a positive feedback saying that he would do it all
over again if he had to.  I then received an e-mai; from him that all went
well except for a broken fan belt.  I had left a spare in the car which he
replaced.

Dorai <><