<VV> Out of Group Red

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon May 30 08:07:17 EDT 2005

Rick, I know what you mean about skipping steps that you know you should do
but don't though more often than not I skip them because I just don't know
about them.

Why did you pull the Flaming River box?  If you have already discussed this,
I apologize, but I have been skimming VV lately due to work interfering with
more important hobbies.

Norm