<VV> More brake woes

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Mon May 30 09:34:02 EDT 2005

I guess the question is, Chris C, do you want to drive the car and live?
  Or is the car only driven to shows on a trailer? When it comes to
brakes (among other parts), only "perfect" is acceptable.  Rubber only
lasts so long in the presence of ozone and other chemicals.  I wouldn't
bet my life on old rubber lines, corroded brake lines, rusty brake
assembly springs, marginal pads/linings, etc.

kirby