<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 15 -- Staples and Trim

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon May 30 11:54:06 EDT 2005

Silly Lawyer.  Why didn't you just go to a local Car Upholstery/Top shop and
buy the modern tack strips in the appropriate size and glue or pop-rivet
them in.  Once the top is installed nobody will know the difference and the
newer stuff works better anyway.  That is what I did when I re-did my top
frames.

Bill Hubbell