<VV> longest trip in a Corvair

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon May 30 12:35:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/30/2005 8:53:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
alan.wesson at atlas.co.uk writes:
<<I did Greensboro to Kansas City, Mo (via Crittenden, KY!), and then Kansas
City to Hershey, and then Hershey back to Greensboro, in the 8-door in 1999
(I think) - that's a total of 2445 miles according to Mapquest. I didn't
have any breakdowns, either!

Cheers

Alan>>
I'm sure Alan put more miles than that on his ride, since I navigated for him
to the local "flea market" to look for some cool stuff... I don't remember if
he found anything extraordinary, but I think he bought a radio... it was
about a 25 mile round trip... I had fun...
Later
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status