<VV> FC Steering jacket removal help needed

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 31 02:08:58 EDT 2005

I think that you want the '61 chassis manual pages 4-10 and 4-11.
Essentially (after you've removed everything that is in the way) it simply
says "6. Carefully work mast jacket from steering shaft."

Now, they are talking about cars in this section - so I'm not sure if it
applies or not to FCs.  But based on what I'm reading, if you are
encountering resistance, it might very well be rust.

I can't find my tech guide.  OK, who did I loan it to?

Later, JR