<VV> Turbo Odyssey Part 15 -- Staples and Trim

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue May 31 07:48:20 EDT 2005

Bill, I ALWAYS assume your tongue is planted firmly in cheek.  I'm glad that
you made your comment (and thanks, Ron for pointing out that the proper part
is available from Lon).  It may be that my purpose in life is to serve as an
example to others.  Using a bandsaw and a fence, cutting the cardboard to
width is no big deal, and neither is gluing it in, but it is just time
consuming because each piece needs to be clamped and with only three clamps
that work well on this it's slow going.  However, I'm about 80% done with
the rear bow, the middle one is done, and that only leaves the header, so I
guess I will just keep at it until I am done.  I have enough to do on the
car that I just do one strip a day and then work on other things.

Norm