<VV> Air compressor distribution lines

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Tue Nov 1 14:54:43 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/1/2005 7:24:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

Anybody  "in the business" know anything about this stuff, whatever it
is...?   All I know is that the contractor guy sold me some of it
and  my nephew (works for another home construction contractor)
installed about  40 feet of it to replace some of the remaining
(rusting-dripping) black  iron pipe carrying water through my house
and he liked it, said it was  good stuff.

I'm not likely to plumb my compressor with the stuff, just  thought
I'd mention it.   I simply drag long air hoses  everywhere.

tony..

Read what is printed on it.

It is required to be identified as to type and  class